MEGA FIBRE GIVEAWAY
VALUED OVER AU$2000
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Scroll through the carousel of images to see ALL the amazing prizes on offer.
*** Due to the current situation Fibre Arts Festival 2020 has been cancelled ***
Scroll through the gorgeous giveaways above, you must be following each instagram account to be eligble to win the gifts.
The giveaway consists of:-
2 x tickets to Fibre Ats Festival in Yandina, Queensland donated by @fibreartsfestival
3 x nights accommodation in a glamping tent at the festival including meals donated by Fibre Arts Festival
1 x 2 year subscription donated by @indie_road_aus
6 x yarn & fibre donated by @blackwattleyarn
1 x framed fibre workshop donated by @antiquate_artistry
1 x open weave basket donated by @weaving_nature
2 x maker’s packs and 4 x 50gram skeins of wool- all botanical dyed donated by @playing.with.fibre
“Mystery” pattern, a “Mystery” Scarf and some Freeform Hand Warmers donated by @sharyn.mcnab
5 x skein set donated by @glenheavenknits
1 x linen arm knitted scarf donated by @ceri_muter
1 x tapestry weaveing donated by @woven_folk
2 x mini sock wool skein packs (Wren & Ollie and Fiber Lily) @yummyyarnandco
1 x yarn bag, sock yarn – ‘Princess Unikitty’ and ‘ You are the Bluest Light’ donated by @yarntrader
3 skein sock set donated by Green Tea Yarns @sadielisabeth
1 x hoop, 12x 15g yarn bundle, monks cloth and punch needle kit. @coastalyarntraders
1 x sheep cheese board donated by @traceymackie_art
3 x rolls of raffia from donated by @jasminjonesdesign
1 x Mayan Spinner, booklet, fibre and bag donated by @bonsai_woman
1 x Maker badge, 1 x scissors and pouch, 1 x Caron cotton cake “Boho Floral” and 1 x Japanese crochet book donated by @crochetbyredagape
5 x mini skeins (Rose Garden) donated by @naturalfibrearts
1 x Weeping Rainbows Blanket Pattern & 1 x “Wisp” Unicorn Amigurumi Pattern donated by @littlecosythings
2 sets of stitch markers donated by @downtheyarnhole
1 x Static Star pattern donated by @melharrisondesign
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The fibre gifts mentioned above will be mailed within Australia, if you reside outside of Australia these gifts will be available for collection at the retreat.
- By entering this competion you agree to be added to the database of each fibre artist involved.
- By entering this competition you agree to follow each instagram account, these can be found by clicking on the names in the description of the gifts.
- You agree to enter the competition once only.
- The winner will be chosen by random draw once we establish the chosen person has liked all pages involved in this mga giveaway.
- The winner will be notified by email, if the winner does not answer the email, we will redraw 14 days after the closing of the competition.
- Under no cicustances will your details be given to anyone else aside from those mentioned above.
- This giveaway is not associated with Instagram or Facebook
- Prizes may differ slightly as they are handmade
- You must be over 18 years old to enter, you must be available to redeem the gifts.
- The retreat runs over the weekend of 20 – 24 November 2020.
- The giveaway is open to Australia and New Zealand only (sorry), however no parties involved in the gifts are liable for airfares, transport or additional costs involved in redeeming the prize pack.
- COMPETITION CLOSES 31st July Twenty20.
- Winner will be announced once we have verified all rules have been followed.
GOOD LUCK x